Many people are rather ignorant when it comes to controversial homeopathic medicines, especially when it’s derived from drugs that are on the narcotics list like CBD oil is made from marijuana. Often not realizing that there are a lot more products made from this magical plant as hemp is a strong material. That’s not what this article will be about though, we are going to take a close look at what CBD can cure and whether it has been proven scientifically and that it’s not just a placebo effect.
Some Proven Benefits Include:
You’d be surprised about some of the benefits so to not let you wait any longer here we go:
- A pain killer – and a very natural one of that, some people swear by it opposed to the regular OTC like aspirin and paracetamol.
- Bye bye anxiety – everyone knows about valium but few know about the withdrawal effects, so what greater than a natural alternative than that.
- Alleviate cancer symptoms – it is definitely not a cure but it will surely help you cope with the side effects of chemo and/or radiation therapy.
- Reduces acne – this one hasn’t been proven but multiple people have said that it cured their acne, studies haven’t been extensive enough to give a definitive answer.
- Benefits your heart – although it doesn’t have a direct effect on the health of your heart it does reduce anxiety, stress, and as such lowers your blood pressure which gives you heart kind of a break.
- Helps drug addicts – how? by modifying your brain circuits related to addictions, they tested this on rats and they were less dependent on morphine and heroine substances.
As you can see that’s quite a bunch of benefits but with every good and there’s also the bad side.
How About the Side Effects?
Every type of medication comes with its own side effects and CBD oil is no exception of that. Although it alleviates anxiety in certain people others have said that their anxiety has increased instead.
Some of the side effects seen after cancer treatment can also be the result of taking CBD oil for people that deal with a less critical disease and they might see changes in mood, or deal with diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, and so on.
Scientific Studies Performed
According to the health department at Harvard they’ve concluded that CBD oil helps people fall asleep and once asleep stay longer asleep. They also say it may be a solution for people with chronic pains. Altogether, not bad at all.